Today, business means more than just mere products and services.
Your organization needs to stand for something. Branding is what you tell the world; leadership is how you make it come true.
No one knows this dynamic better than Kevin Paul Scott.
Companies turn to Kevin for advice on how to up the meaning-quotient in their businesses, so that employees and customers alike champion the business as if it were their own.
Let Kevin come and teach your group about how to build a business and communicate corporate values in a way that resonates with consumers.
His speeches include:
• Building a Business with Meaning
• Leading When the Majority is Wrong
• In Changing Times, Hold to Unchanging Principles
• The War for Talent: Recruiting and Retaining Top Tier Talent
• Essential Exchanges: What You Have to Give Up to Go Up