It’s hard to believe we are already a week into 2019! Whether you’ve recently subscribed or been with me for a while now, thank you for reading. I hope these posts are valuable resources to you, both personally and professionally.
I’m looking forward to sharing new ideas and exploring exciting content this year. Before we get to the new stuff, I want to look back and highlight my five favorite posts from 2018. For some of you, these may be reminders, and others of you might be seeing them for the first time. Either way, I hope they are helpful to you this week.
1) Don’t Forget the Ice Cream: A reminder to remember what’s most important in your business (or organization, church, etc).
2) Find Out Who Your Friends Are: True friends always show up when we need them most, and the best way to find friends is to be a friend.
3) The High Cost of Low Engagement: Think employee engagement is just the fluffy part of business? See how low engagement and lost productivity impacts your bottom line.
4) The Way You See Yourself: How we view things affects how we do things. The way your see yourself can transform your entire life.
5) What Controls You: When we focus on something, it consumes us. What consumes us will control us.
Whether you are a business owner, an employee working your first job, a pastor in ministry, a parent, or a student, I hope that these weekly posts encourage and challenge you. I am very excited for what’s to come and hope that you will continue reading.
If this blog has been helpful to you, please tell your friends and invite them to subscribe! Forward this email along, or share on social media.
Did someone forward this email to you? Did you stumble across it somewhere on the internet? Subscribe and receive these to your inbox every Tuesday morning.
It’s easy. Just sign up below.