Wow, I can’t believe it’s been one year since we launched this blog! Every week, more people are signing up. In fact, this list has grown almost tenfold over the last year! I hope these posts are valuable resources to you, both personally and professionally.
Today, I want to look back at this past year and highlight five of my favorite posts. Those of you that have been here from the beginning will recognize these, but others of you might be seeing them for the first time. Either way, I hope they are helpful to you this week.
1. People: Looking through the lens of a police officer, we receive a great reminder of how to see people positively.
2. Growth: A simple scripture reframed the way I view the challenges that accompany growth.
3. Expectations: Almost all of our frustrations are due to unmet expectations.
4. Instincts: A client of mine challenged our business to trust our gut.
5. Excellence: An interview with a baseball player reminded us about excellence in the everyday activities of life.
Whether you are a business owner, an employee working your first job, a pastor in ministry, a parent, or a student, I hope that this blog has helped you on your journey. I am very excited for what’s to come and hope that you will continue reading.
If this blog has been helpful to you, tell your friends! Forward this email along, or share on social media.
If this blog has been helpful to you, tell your friends! Pass this link along, or share on social media. http://eepurl.com/biV2lP
Are you new here? Subscribe and be the first to receive Kevin’s insights each week. It’s easy. Just click the button below.
Next week, I’ll be tackling a topic every single leader needs to understand: The Proximity Principle.
Thank you for reading. I’m excited to kickoff a new year of blog posts!